Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game Footage
Sad 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi all, just come to nose at the new forum and give others something to nose atRolleyes

So here it is, some game footage from last Sunday night (04/10/2009)..........enjoy LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: sig.jpg]
Shocked 
WOW Mookster, that's FREEKIN' AWESOME!!!
We will have to record footage of a Betty Fest.

Nice bit of advertising too.

You definately deserve your [dRsT] clan tags (if you want them).

Welcome to the server, clan and forum!

I'm off to fit the prop shaft back on my Freelander, see you tonight.

Clummage x
[Image: Clummage.png]
Nice one Mookster, Im famous at last even though its being shot,I think we should all have callender helmets like the one in your photoBig Grin
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just been in and seen the map mp_toujane, great representation although easy to get out of: LOL, see video!!

Hey Guys, here's a quick update to the above video, it shows a secret hiding place which you should all be aware of!!! jump in here and become invisible, can you be shot while hiding here? i have no idea, Ive never used it!!! LOL! Honest....NO Honest Angel

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yeah I was telling Clacker and Cabbage today. Hopefully the map will be updated pretty swiftly, otherwise things may get a bit interesting....
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEW VIDEO featuring Clummage, Balldini, CorpClack & Myself!!

[Image: Revolution.jpg]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello all, just been into the map mp_kharkov to do some exploring....

and I found this.........................LOL

PLEASE REMEMBER: Don't exploit glitches in the maps, We don't like to ban/kick players but we will/do/have, and if you are cheating....WE KNOW WHERE TO LOOK....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is why I removed the map. I regret it now, we could have some fun with that!!

Half way through, I thought hmmmm he should put some bettys up there and explode them in the usual fashion.....

Never one to disappoint, you'd already done it LMAO!!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Running around Burgundy the other night, I found a few new places to explore, so why not go there and try a few for yourself.....

Ive already spotted Clummage & CorpClacker with their ladders, and I don't think they were on a window cleaning round??

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thumbs Up 
22 November 2009

RE: The mp_kharkov, exploring with tanks video above........

Just got this email from the creator:

Hi..only just seen your email..I will fix this for final version..Thanks for pointing it out.. :-)
Cheers...kals...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: **********@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: mp_kharkov
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 19:47:52 +0000

mp_kharkov, fantastic map, but dont know if you are aware of this glitch???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGFFfVFDsUw

Keep up the good work

many thx

TheMookster

Looking good for a future re-release then Big Grin

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________