Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is every one
Came on tonigh thinking we would be crowded out and no one?

Masher
came on about 10pm, server empty, stayed about 20 mins, then found MalinD in another server...............send me a invite on your CoDWaW friends list Smile, that also applies to everyone else.........Happy XmasBig Grin
[Image: sig.jpg]
(12-27-2009, 12:59 AM)masher Wrote: Came on tonigh thinking we would be crowded out and no one?

Masher

i am on now at 9.30pm

Get Mashed
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Still very quiet, but I think that is CoDWaW in general, which is a shame.

Oh well myself and a few others still appear, and can be found via the friends list or dRsT's server....

In the meantime in Roundhouse, I have found my way up here?.......LoL

[Image: shot0024.jpg]

When people do come into the server, there have been some close games..............

[Image: shot0023.jpg]

[Image: shot0057a.jpg]

Anyway, I like to think I shall be coming to a server near you soon, and blowing your brains out on a regular basis, as the Wife, MrsMookster keeps telling me, "you are not a pheasant plucker"............

[Image: Photo0070.jpg]

LoL

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: sig.jpg]
(01-13-2010, 11:16 PM)TheMookster Wrote: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Still very quiet, but I think that is CoDWaW in general, which is a shame.

Oh well myself and a few others still appear, and can be found via the friends list or dRsT's server....

In the meantime in Roundhouse, I have found my way up here?.......LoL

[Image: shot0024.jpg]

When people do come into the server, there have been some close games..............

[Image: shot0023.jpg]

[Image: shot0057a.jpg]

Anyway, I like to think I shall be coming to a server near you soon, and blowing your brains out on a regular basis, as the Wife, MrsMookster keeps telling me, "you are not a pheasant plucker"............

[Image: Photo0070.jpg]

LoL

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But a pheasant pluckers son - you don't alf pull some dodgy looking birds??