Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinner, lunch and tea
Last time I was working in the East End of London, I went into a local 'Caff' for breakfast, after ordering a full English the indian guy behind the counter said "Ere mate, do ya want bubble & squeak wif that?" wtf is that??? I thought, whilst politely declining his offer...
Southerners are a strange bunch!!
[Image: sig.jpg]
You don't have bubble & squeak up north? I don't believe that for a second!

Perfectly standard southern breakfasts FFS!
These are pics from the Fridays breakfasts I have with Cabbage and Balldini (The bongo twins)
[Image: Clummage.png]
So if you have cold curry or pizza in morning, does that count as breakfast??

Other morning i had pizza!!! had been up from 5am and it was 11:50am when i had it..

Whats the point of chips and hash browns????
[Image: 90ad5fc5246c65f9.png]
Chips with breakfast, that is just so wrong, pizza Chinese and any of the previous nights drunken takeaway is perfectly acceptable though
"What's the point of chips and hash browns?" I can't believe you just asked that. Go and stand outside with your hands on your head!
Its like beans on toast with a side order of beans, whats the point Smile

Python will agree Smile
Have to say I agree too, it's like putting tomato sauce on your tomatoes, Clum you are on the naughty step for 48 minutes,
Could not agree more Sir Mookshire, Clump afraid you may have lost this one...

Got feeling i will login tomorrow and find my password has reset to something like dickhead.........

Just a feeling...

Smile

Did you hear eu are trying to ban black pudding cause its racist!!!!!

clum is now side tracked, i am safe
yes i heard that lol,whatever next, wont be allowed to call oranges oranges anymore

Lol

But.. We aren't allowed to say "coloured" any more, we have to say "black" guy. So why cant we say black pudding? What are they gonna call it?
Coloured pudding?