Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet up
Hello, I had posted this on the old forumHuh

How about us all meeting up over the Christmas break?Big Grin I appreciate, that Mookster lives in sunny Manchester but I love to frighten people by my presenceConfused

As most of you are from the far east, er sorry of England, I am happy to travel, from middle England, well Surrey.

whats your thoughts guys? Heart

Masher
Rainbow 
Gavlar

Can you pick MalinD up on your way over? lol

I'll ask the Medway posse and see what they say.

If we meet up will you follow me home and stab me in the head while i'm sleeping? Confused

I know TheRoon lives up North but I'm sure he'll be popping down to see his family. He's a Strood boy too. STROOD BOYS! STROOD BOYS! OOOOH! OOOOH! OOOOH!! (I think that's what you're supposed to do)

Anyone else??
[Image: Clummage.png]
Manchester???? nooooooooo, lol, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, East Midlands.

Great idea to meet, unfortunatly due to the recession the welding/manufacturing industry isn't to good a place to be.......
I've been on a 3.5 day week since Jan/Feb of this year, so as you can probably imagine, money is a bit tight!!! hopfully in the New Year things may start to improve, if they do, then yeah I'd be straight onto that motorway, but as things stand Im just gonna have to stick to shooting your asses online for the time being...............

You will just have to do with a cardboard cut out of me, that Maj_Masher can use for target practice with his 1898 Boer war Mauser war prize rifle!!!!!! Scarey!!!! LOL
[Image: sig.jpg]
That's a bummer Mook (well actually Clacker is a bummer lol).

I hope things pick up soon, I'm sure they will.

Perhaps Masher can get you a job at his place, he practically owns the joint.

It's a real shame though, I could do with the back up! Things could get nasty after Cabbage & Balldini have a few sherrys.
Even though things are the way they are, please let me Know any details if you do arrange a get together, ie places & times, as there might be an off chance I could make it.

The missus works for the mighty Tesco's so I'd have to arrange things around her days off & they don't get alot of them at Christmas...............

Where would this sherry trifle & mince pie tasting session be held anyway????
[Image: sig.jpg]
I don't know.....?

Let's see who else is interested.. might be able to car share?
Sounds if it could be a giggle, make sure we get clummages money first.half a shandy and he's out like a light.
(11-13-2009, 07:48 AM)Dr Steevil Cabbage Wrote: Sounds if it could be a giggle, make sure we get clummages money first.half a shandy and he's out like a light.

It would definitely be a giggle, it's more likely to be half a sherry and a hand shandy for clummage.
(11-13-2009, 09:39 PM)CorpClacker Wrote:
(11-13-2009, 07:48 AM)Dr Steevil Cabbage Wrote: Sounds if it could be a giggle, make sure we get clummages money first.half a shandy and he's out like a light.

It would definitely be a giggle, it's more likely to be half a sherry and a hand shandy for clummage.

So the next question is when?Tongue